Welcome to BabyArmadillo's blog. Here you can find product news, make suggestions and leave feedback, help make BabyArmadillo the shop that *you* want it to be.

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Helly potties

The official, calm and collected part:

Helly closed on 31st of December. My current stock, and that at Tiddlybums in the UK and The EC Store in the US are, as far as I know, all that will be available of the Babywunder Deluxe and The Pot potties. There may be some available from European companies, while stocks last.

The mini-rant:

It's taken me 2 months to find out that one of my suppliers ceased trading. Sod's Murphy's Law states that of course they make my currently most popular products, and one that I was going to take to shows and really push this year, and they didn't even have the decency to let me know that they were closing. Gah!

No comments: